Reports To: VP Marketing and to the CEO
Number of Positions: 1
Context: Pay-TV Environment,
- A leading edge developing technological environment
- Dynamic ever changing business environment
- Complex products and standards
- Customers Marketing, Sales, Analytics team servicing the South African.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the automation and streamlining of the full range of complex processes required to plan, define, execute and analyze sophisticated multi-channel, multi-stage integrated marketing campaigns to ensure consistency in message delivery to customers
- Formulate & implement marketing strategies for customer retention:
- Oversee the implementation and integration of from a business perspective.
- Measure all campaigns to ensure closed loop marketing, on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with all identified partners to ensure single customer view per project timelines.
- Formulate & manage an integrated customer communication plan /calendar and fulfill advisory role to internal customers.
- Formulate and ensure the enforcement of business rules around customer communication.
- Implement workflow processes to ensure efficient campaign executions per campaign.
- Apply all contact controls + governance tasked.
- Develop customer focused campaigns
- Develop measurable integrated direct marketing communication strategies, updated to include strategic objectives.
- Oversee operational execution across channels according to marketing plan.
- Analyze data on an ongoing basis to identify Cross-selling and Up selling opportunities, and come up with workable solutions and strategies for advancing both.
- Apply specialist knowledge and skills as part of special project teams
- Partner in the integration and implementation of loyalty or other specialty programmes according to project timelines.
- Develop creative elements to support segment campaign objectives as required.
- Ensure campaigns/data are measurable and analyzed for future refinement.
- Employee management: Through recruitment, development and performance management, up skilling
- Demonstrate leading behaviors in line with StarTimes business values i.e.. innovation, integrity, diligence, devotion
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Business or equivalent with Marketing as major.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Marketing Management environment
- Understanding of segmentation approaches.
- Campaign planning Campaign project management
- A good understanding of call center activities is essential.
- Good understanding of direct marketing and ability to apply principles.
- Good understanding of technical specs for marketing via social media, SMS, e-mail, web, mail, telephone, as well as integration with above-the-line campaigns
- Report writing / communication skills
- Presentation skills – conduct supplier meetings, present campaign analysis.
- Understanding of regulatory environments
- Good at multitasking – Ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously
- Resilience – able to work consistently under pressure.
- Communication skills – written & verbal
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Outstanding leadership ability
Note: Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.