We are looking for someone with the required knowledge and skills to work as an administrator for Moodle –Based E-Learning platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage our E- Learning platform based on Moodle.
- Upload content to our Moodle- based E-learning platform.
- Maintenance of the platform.
- Carry out user and content management tasks on the platform.
- Train members of staff on how to prepare Moodle compatible content and host it on Moodle.
- Train members of staff on administering the platform.
- Provide continuous support to ensure that the platform is always available to users.
- Train staff on tools for developing interactive digital content.
- Must have experience working with Moodle or any other E-learning platform.
- Must have excellent knowledge of E-learning platforms.
- Knowledge and skills in content conversion will be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to email@example.com before 29th January, 2016.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.
Indepth Research Services is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.