Pevans East Africa Limited is looking for an Assistant Accountant to aid and implement the finance department functions in a professional manner to ensure company meets its financial obligation on a day-to-day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of schedules for reports.
- Checking daily banking and reconciling bank accounts.
- Ensuring purchase order, GRN and invoices are matched.
- Answering work related questions.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- CPA part (II) and above.
- Finance or Accounting Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Knowledge and operation of Sage Pastel.
- Knowledge of Ledger accounts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates who qualify for this position should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th January 2016